TalkTablet LIVE! Weekly Webinars
TalkTablet is a fully-featured AAC speech/communication solution for people who have difficulty communicating (speaking) as a result of autism, aphasia, Down Syndrome, stroke, laryngectomy or any other condition. TalkTablet generates speech output by offering buttons that contain words or phrases, or by using the tablet’s on-screen keyboard. Buttons can contain pictures, text, photographs or any one of the over 11,000+ SymbolStix communication symbols included with this app.
* TalkTablet is the only fully featured symbols-based AAC speech app that is available for all tablet types, including iOS (Apple), Android, Windows, Kindle and Google Chromebooks.
* TalkTablet includes our FREE button and page sharing service that enable users to share buttons and pages with other TalkTablet users regardsless of the device type....iPad, Android, Windows, Kindle and Google Chromebooks.
* TalkTablet includes FREE lifetime technical support through our toll free phone line (866-487-1006), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and LIVEchat! support at www.TalkTablet.com
* Absolutely SIMPLE button and page setup and editing
* Create multiple vocabularies with a single app. Create individual vocabularies with password protection.
* Includes over 30,000+ communication symbols from SymbolStix, the #1 rated communication symbol library.
* User defined button properties. Each button and page has it's own colors, borders, fonts etc.
* Create buttons that are dimmed or invisible.
* iOS version includes full switch scanning support for 1 or 2 switches.
* Includes 9 pre-configured SLP designed user vocabularies with 16-48 buttons per page.
TalkTablet is © 1996 Gus Communication Devices Inc. All rights reserved. TouchChat is © Silver Kite. All rights reserved. Proloquo2go is © AssitveWare All rights reserved
AAC/Speech app for Android, Apple iOS, Windows, Kindle and Chromebook tablet devices
Have a question about TalkTablet? Need a visual explanation?
Not sure how to "get started" or "share" your pages on our cloud? Can't make it to the ATIA or Closing The Gap assistive technology conferences to speak to us in person? Problem solved...
We are excited to announce FREE, weekly, TalkTablet webinars beginning February 14th.
For over 25 years, we've set the standard for customer service in the field of AAC/Speech apps, and we are taking it up another notch. We think TalkTablet customers deserve the very BEST customer support and what could be better than LIVE explanations and help.
Join me, Gordon Harris, for "TalkTablet Tuesdays at Two" (2pm MST, 1pm PST) right HERE using your smartphone or computer. During this first webinar we will cover the topic of Button and Page Sharing...then take questions about any other topic.
Webinar length is 1 hour (possibly longer).
at 2pm (MST)
TalkTablet LIVE! Weekly Webinar: Tuesday, Feb 14th, 2-3pm MST (1-2pm PST)
Topic: "Adding and Editing buttons and pages"
Presenter: Gordon Harris, President of Gus Communication Devices Inc.